Home delivery terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the delivery of Filter Replacements and Systems purchased from Complete Home Filtration (“Complete Home Filtration” or “we”) to premises specified by you (“Premises”).
Subject to payment of any applicable price to Complete Home Filtration at the time of purchase, Complete Home Filtration will deliver the Goods to the Premises, in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- Complete Home Filtration will endeavour to deliver the Goods as soon as practicably possible.
- Complete Home Filtration or its nominated delivery agent will supply you with a tracking number and details to track your delivery via email to your nominated email address.
- Please note that delivery may be affected by factors outside of Complete Home Filtration’s control, such as adverse weather conditions, traffic conditions and the actions of the delivery agent, therefore Complete Home Filtration therefore cannot guarantee delivery at a prearranged time or day.
- On delivery of any goods, Complete Home Filtrations nominated courier company will take photographs of the items delivered to the end destination point as a proof of delivery which will confirm the goods have been delivered.
- Risk of loss, damage or theft to the Goods passes to you at the time of delivery of the Goods to the Premises.
- If on delivery any goods are damaged whilst in transit, the transport company is required by law to make a notation of any damage to goods supplied.
- If you find concealed damage, the transportation company is obligated to make an inspection after the goods are unpacked. The carrier (not the shipper) is responsible if damage or loss is discovered. Claims should be made directly to the transportation company.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy or other obligation implied by the Australian Consumer Law which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.